Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Two Excellent Websites About Emotional Competence and Emotional Intelligence

Hello Everyone,

My sister recently discovered a couple of in depth websites about emotional well being that I feel are excellent references. I'll be concentrating some blog posts around concepts from these sites, which I find particularly interesting (and how I have experienced them in the context of my own life).

Keep in mind that as with anything, you have to consider what is said on these sites, in the context of your own life and circumstances...if you are in an abusive environment, one which you cannot express yourself openly without fear of repercussions, etc., your behavior under those circumstances may not match what is considered "acceptable, healthy, emotionally intelligent, etc." according to those sites. Always keep context in mind (as site #1 points out)!

I hope you find them as interesting and informative as I have!

With Respect & Kindness,
Erin

Site #1- www.emotionalcompetency.com

Site #2- www.core.eqi.org

No comments:

Post a Comment